Monday, May 12, 2014

Bitter Sweet

A lot has happened since I started this blog.  We have gone to both the regional and state Visual Art Scholastic Events.  I've been planning my trip to Indianapolis for my friend Ed Sanders' retrospective at the Herron Gallery which will also coincide with a 431 Gallery retrospective at the State Museum; where I will have work on exhibit and serve on a panel. I've applied for the Hilton grant; unsuccessfully.  And, last week my AP students submitted their portfolios.  All of that I've already shared with you. What I have not yet made public is my coming move from Moises Molina High School to the Barack Obama Male Leadership Academy.

I spent today meeting my new students and I'm eager to see what next year will be like in my new classroom. But, it will not be easy saying goodbye to all of my Molina students at the end of this year.  We don't really need to say goodbye.  I'm hoping you will continue following this blog and me to Peru.  So, get your passports ready and let's invite my new students to join us as we hike the Inca trail. 

The horizon awaits us and no one knows where our paths may meet again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment